We enjoyed our Easter morning at home. The boys found their baskets and some treats in the mailbox. Levi was, of course SO excited the night before. I've been pretty busy, so I picked my battles and went with the pre-made baskets for the boys. They scored some candy, jump ropes, bubbles, and some little gumball machines (now Levi wants a big one in the house).


We went to Church after they enjoyed their baskets and breakfast. Unfortunately for Levi, Weston fell asleep in the car on the way home from Church (like he usually does) and ended up taking a LONG nap. The Easter egg hunt had to wait until after he was awake.

He did wake up and had a great time finding eggs with his brother. Then, the boys got to enjoy their best surprise of the day...
A new trampoline!!
(this was the perfect size for our little guys and a great deal at Sam's, and they LOVE it!)
ya, ya I know we set a precedent, but they would have gotten it anyway, but it was funner to do it for Easter and give it to them to practice their 'Hops', right?!
1 comment:
That trampoline is so cute! I like the "hops" idea. funny. Had fun Scrapping with you the other night!
Post a Comment