Sunday, April 8, 2012

 Well, we finally did it...Weston has short hair!  This little guy's hair is so fine and has been such a pain to work with to try and look good, but I've hesitated cutting it too short, until now.  With as much sand and food as this little boy puts in his hair, this cut really works for him & it actually does look pretty cute, don't you think?!
 Now, is it just me, or did he grow up overnight?!

 I finally finished a project- I love this sign.  I stole the idea from Corner House Blog.  I used a pallet that our construction crew left behind (I really wish they had left more of them, by the way), and let it get good and weathered before painting it and adding the lettering.  It now has a home in the corner of our family room.
 We also had lots of fun with some visitors this week!  This is Arissa playing with Levi in the sprinklers.  Arissa and her family were one of the first friends we made here- she and Levi used to be inseparable at preschool.  They moved to Durango a little while ago, but were in town for a few days & we got to have them stay at our house- it was so fun!!
Hope you are all enjoying your Easter!  We'll share our pictures from the fun today next!

3 comments:

Petersens said...

His hair is adorable! I love your pallet! Bev has one similar at her house, and I love it too. Your's looks great. Happy Easter.

Colton and Ashley said...

Very creative Erin!!!! Your boys are getting so big it's crazy!!!!! Miss you guys!

TheBatts said...

I love the short hair, he is so cute!! I think there should be a pallet store just for crafters, I just stole some old fence slats from the fence behind our house the other day for a project and wished I knew where to get used pallets!! Is that vinyl or paint for the letters?