Thursday, May 3, 2012

Where all our play time goes...still (but the video is cool)


This is why I stink at posting.  This place is so all-consuming, but I guess when you think about the fact that just 10 months ago we opened our doors with just a few patients scheduled for cleanings and 2 staff members that we were worried about being able to pay, and now we have well over 1000 patients and a team of 9, it's no wonder.  I count my blessings, but continue to hope to have some more time to play really soon!!  (By the way, isn't the dentist HOT?!)

6 comments:

Kellie Petersen said...

Super cool! I am sure things will allow for more free time soon...Here's to hoping, we are right there with you guys ;)

Petersens said...

We look up to you guys so much! Hope you get more play time soon too :) & His brother is more my taste ;) lol.

Petersens said...

ok, so I didn't watch the commercial before my first comment... So it's AMAZING!! So professional.

Bev said...

Finally....all your hard work is paying off!! This makes a Grandma proud!! Good job!..... yes, I agree, the dentist is a cutie!

TheBatts said...

AWESOME now I know a celebrity :)The commercial is great, I have quite a few friends from Cruces I will tell them to have their parents start going there too whats a few more patients right?? :) So proud of you guys!!

Colton and Ashley said...

Awesome!!!!! Way to go Matt!!!!! We are really happy for you guys! Your office looks amazing!!!!!!