Friday, April 8, 2011

LeTtErS!

I've been collecting some letters and finally have enough for the office- I'm really excited! I'm going to put up some fun words in each of the ops to try and give the patients something fun to look at. (Dental lingo- op = operatory = the room in the dentist's office where you get tortured your dental work done) I'm going to put an open-back frame around the word after I get them up on the wall- fun, huh!

Here's a sneak peek:

5 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute idea!

Bev said...

I'd come and get tortured in such a cute "op"! It's gonna look good!! How lucky Dr. Petersen has you to class up the place!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can you come decorate my new house when we find one? ;) Or teach me how to do such cute stuff?

Tracy said...

I am glad you finally found your letters they look great! I am excited for your office to open it is going to look great!

Amanda and Brent said...

I love your creativity, Erin! The office is going to look great!