Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Play!



Matt works crazy-long days because of his hour-long commute PLUS Saturdays and then he groups 8 of them in a row (separated by Sunday, thank goodness)- which can make for some LONG weeks for me! We decided to do this so that we get a 5-day weekend to PLAY every other week. I hate his schedule except for these weekends. We got to play with Daddy this weekend and catch up on lots of house and new office stuff.

We went swimming at our friends' house. Levi hit it off immediately with little miss Arissa and these two are inseparable at preschool. We love her and her family is great! We spent Saturday afternoon over there.


Weston, Mr. Fearless, was actually afraid of the water- I held him while we swam (hence the lack of pictures except these blurry two- but you get the idea).
In between Conference sessions, we played at the park.
Levi rode his bike
(It was pretty windy out)

Speaking of Conference- did you love it as much as I did?! It is so refreshing to get a weekend full of wonderful speakers and messages.

I'm in love with these little guys...absolutely in love!


By the way-

Levi dresses himself these days...



Which sometimes


leads to a good chuckle


and a priceless picture
(this will be even more priceless when he's 16) ;)

4 comments:

Bev said...

I wasn't prepared for that last picture...I chuckled out loud! I love it!! Adorable post!! Enjoy your time with Dad.....it's priceless!!

Colton and Ashley said...

Love it! We miss having you guys around! The last pic was awesome!!!

Petersens said...

Sorry about the long weeks that sounds aweful. it's only till june though when he starts his practice right? Levi's pants are so funny :)

Tracy said...

So so so cute! Love the pictures glad you were able to spend time with Mat. Levi looks like he was having lots of fun with Arissa. And you are definitely are going to have to hold onto that last picture of Levi for some blackmail when he gets older love it!