My poor Weston just can't keep from getting sick. He's had 3 ear infections in the past 6 weeks and then a few days ago he started getting grouchy and clingy again. I took him back into the doctor, AGAIN, and this time and his ears actually looked great (woo-hoo). BUT, he was positive for STREP!!! So, we're back on antibiotics. What the heck? We're headed to the specialist on Tuesday...we'll see what he recommends for my poor li'l punkin.
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
6 comments:
Aw poor little guy :(
Not fair.....but did you have to put him behind bars....just cuz he's sick? Get well Weston.....
so sorry to hear that! i hate when little ones (or anyone for that matter) is sick! hope he gets better for good very soon!
Having a sick little guy is the worst!!! My little Zac has strep too. It is no fun!! I hope he gets feeling better SOON!!!
Our Poor Weston boy I am so sorry he is still sick hope the specialist can help you guys out! Get well soon baby boy!
poor kiddo! I hope he gets a much needed break from all this soon, but I am sure he couldnt ask for a better family to take care of him until then :)
Post a Comment