Yesterday, Levi was 'helping' me finish up a project while Matt was occupying Weston in another room. Levi looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Mommy, I love Jesus". His sweet comment allowed me to have a precious teaching moment with my son, and I'm so grateful for that time we had together and for his budding testimony. We talked about Easter and Jesus' sacrifice, and I've been thinking about that all day today. I am grateful for this holiday and for my little ones. Happy Easter!
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
3 comments:
I love those moments :)
How completely precious I just love those boys! I hope you had a good easter and that no one was sick. I cannot wait to see you guys love you!
Sounds like Levi has a great mom who has taught him well!! I can't wait to have those moments with Landon :)
Post a Comment