Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{Levi visits the Dentist}

Levi has been in need of a dentist appointment for a while now, but since Matt works in El Paso currently, it's such a pain to get him there (such a pain, as in, an hour there and back). He's got a couple of really "groovy" teeth in the back (lots of pits/grooves for food to constantly get stuck in), and sure enough, he got a cavity in one of them. Since I was headed to El Paso with the kids to drop them off with Dad on my way to the airport to go to AZ for Scrapbook Convention (woo-hoo) & my brother's mission farewell talk (also, woo-hoo) :), we decided to get him in on the way and get him all taken care of.

Levi and Weston got to play with lots of toys while waiting for Daddy to finish up with his other patients before getting to the most important one. His staff really spoiled these two little guys!

Both my boys get motion sickness, but especially, Weston. The one-hour drive was too much for his tummy to handle, and he puked all over about half-way into the trip, and he cried the entire trip. I didn't think to bring him a change of clothes (I was too worried about whether I had all of my clothes and scrapbooking supplies for the weekend), but luckily I had a spare Levi shirt in the car that he got to wear with a fresh diaper into the office. Oh well!

Getting worked on. Levi was so brave, and liked his silly piggy nose that the laughing gas came out of. We were actually in and out in about 15 minutes once Daddy finally made it to us- he rocked it out!
Weston cautiously watches...not quite sure what's going on-

Levi was a little sad about the whole ordeal, but was seriously a trooper. Not a single moan or tear, and he perked right up when we asked "who wants ice cream"?


{I just love these guys!}

4 comments:

Bev said...

Good job......Matt, Weston and especially Levi. The dentist is not my favorite thing, but if I could have a pig nose and my Dad working on me.....I'd probably love it!!

Jen said...

Aww what a good boy:)

Petersens said...

I agree with Bev, I'd be better if my dad was a dentist too :) It's so hard to find a good dentist. What a brave little boy.

Tracy said...

Good job Levi way to be brave! Way to go Mat for getting the work done so fast love you guys!