Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy, Busy (as always)!!

The Petersens have had lots of fun these past couple of weeks. My sister, Tracy, flew in, and we played for a couple days before driving to Arizona. Me and the boys ditched Daddy for about a week, and went to stay at "Grandma Garners" (in Levi's words) while she left with some of my teenage and adult siblings to play at Disneyland for their Spring Break. I got to stay and play with Haley, Cami, Garrett, & little miss Whitney. We had lots of fun!
Playing at the park (isn't my new little nephew so stinkin' cute??!)


Making apple pies

While we were at Grandma Garner's, Weston mastered the art of climbing up onto EVERYTHING (including the kitchen table), as well as getting all the outlet covers off and straight into his mouth (- and then attempting to put them back in-----seriously! who's kid does that???) We had to put tape over them so he didn't hurt himself. I didn't see much of Levi- he had SO much fun playing outside and getting filthy dirty everyday we were there!

Matt joined up with us on Friday, after I spent Friday night in the Urgent Care in Mesa. Little Weston just can't seem to get over his ear infection. We are on the 3rd round of antibiotics now, and this time, he has been pretty miserable with it. We are headed to the ENT specialist in a couple of weeks to see what he wants to do about this.

Matt & I were able to go to Andrew (Matt's brother) & Kellie's wedding on Saturday (my sister, Tracy saved the day again- canceling her plans to stay with our boys- even the grouchy one- thanks, Sis!), and we had a good time. It was really beautiful, (I'll have to steal some pictures from Kellie- I didn't bring my camera), and it's always fun to catch up with family at these events.


This was Matt and my boys' last time to see my little brother, Matt, before he is in Uruguay for 2 years. It's weird to think the next time he sees them, they will be 3 and 6! We are so proud of him!

On our way home, we stopped in and saw our friends, the Skinners, in Ft. Thomas. We had lots of fun catching up and seeing their cute kiddos (hello- where was my camera, again???!)Now we are home and back to reality. Everything is on track for a June open of the dental practice, and I'll start scheduling appointments in a couple of weeks. The house is also coming along, and it is almost completely framed- I'll post pictures soon!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I was so glad you got to visit hope Weston is filling better love you guys!

Amanda and Brent said...

Wish I could have seen ya! Glad you had fun and hope Weston's ear infection gets healed up!! No fun!

Petersens said...

I'm so sorry about Westons ear! Thats got to be so miserable for him. sweet boy. Glad you got to be with your family. It's really great of you to babysit for your mom! Looked like fun :)