Thursday, March 10, 2011

Well, what's done is done...

Weston's hair has been getting on his nerves and mine, you know. It was starting to look straggly and mullet-ish. BUT- I loved his wild hair!!!! We decided to clip a few of the long stragglers to clean it up and get it off his neck (he was starting to scratch his neck a lot because the hair was bothering him).

(BEFORE)

Well he was a wild-child as he typically is, and was shaking his head non-stop while I tried to make a few little snips. Long story short, Matt took over to even things out....with CLIPPERS!!!! (just on the sides and back). Meanwhile, the tears flowed (just mine)...


I must say, I really like it shorter. It makes his eyes pop even more, and now he can faux-hawk it like his big brother!

CUTE!



(As an aside- I now notice his hand on his R ear in this picture... his ear infection did not clear up with Amoxicillin, so he is now on Augmentin...hopefully after 20 days of antibiotics his poor little ear is all better!!)

1 comment:

Petersens said...

Cute cute boy! I think it's funny you cried :) I hope his ear gets better!