I recently put up my Christmas decorations, but it's taken me a little while to finish getting the house all ready. I've run into trouble because of our little Weston. He is always on the go, and into EvErYtHiNg!! He is so much more busy than Levi was at this age. I love my Byers Choice Carolers (they are collectibles, you know). I swear, just after I set them out near our Christmas tree, I turn around, and the next thing I notice is this poor little pooch is in my little man's mouth! He no longer has a nose...do you think anyone will notice??? Weston! They're collectibles!Before we had a chance to hang our wreath out-of-reach, Weston laid eyes on this baby and thought it looked delicious! Grrr!


I developed a philosophy about why you should not childproof when Levi was a baby...I think I am eating my words now! :)
This is what loading the dishwasher looks like these days:

Weston,Even though you are giving me gray hair, I adore your busy little buns!!!
5 comments:
Taylor used to do that.lol. sorry about you collectables!
Ha! I was just having this same conversation about Mason! My other kids were not this mischievous (at least at this age, we both know what happens when the get older...haircuts?)! Anyway, I cannot believe how big he is! So glad to be closer to you guys!
oh we will gladly take him for a few weeks any time so cute! maybe not so much to you right now. Anyway can't wait to see you guys this week love you!
Isn't Weston just full of it!! I think you need a sweet little girl, next. Levi had you guys spoiled.....Weston will give you a run for your money!!
Mr. Weston reminds me of Nicolas, I have a million pics of him in the dishwasher too around the same age!! so if they are similar kids pace yourself it will be a tiring but hilarious ride :)
Post a Comment