Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Polar Express!!

We had so much fun on the Polar Express!! We got to ride the Grand Canyon Railway Polar Express Train from Williams, AZ all the way to the North Pole. The best part of our trip (other than seeing Santa) was that Grandma & Grandpa Petersen got to come along with Jeremy, Venessa & their kiddos, Masen & Alayna!

The whole family!!

Silly boys!
(they were so excited, but it was pretty cold waiting for the train to pull into the depot)
{Cousins}
How cute are these two?! They were dancing and laughing!

I'm not sure who was more excited...Grandma, I think! ;)

Poor Weston just couldn't stay awake long enough to meet Santa. This little guy puts himself to bed every night at 7:30- staying up after 8 was just asking too much...
SANTA's COMING!!!!

We can't wait to do it all again next year!! I'm so excited for Christmas...just 18 more days!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

We did this a couple years ago & it was freezing!!! But way fun. I hope we can do it maybe next year and the kids would be the perfect ages:)

Petersens said...

Thats really cool! What a fun adventure!

Bev said...

How fun for all of you!! Looks like Masen and Levi had a blast......great memories~

Amanda and Brent said...

Oh wow! That looks like so much fun! I hope to take Landon some time!

welchfamily said...

Looks like so much!!! I wish Jacob and Zac would put themselves to slept!!!

Shelley said...

That looks soooo fun!!