Here's what I've been up to lately..

Cinnamon popcorn goodness for Levi's teachers
Levi made the tags for these goodie cups-
He's got his name down, now; I LOVE his sweet handwriting & coloring!!


The supervisor of my holiday baking and gift-wrapping

I got to go to an ornament exchange yesterday (without kids!)- I made this box to wrap my ornament in- total cuteness, right?!

Here is the "blessing board" that I made, which I am using right now to hang my Christmas cards on (congrats to those of you who sent their cards out early- you are now featured on my blog)! After Christmas, I'll use it to display the kiddos' artwork, other notes/cards, etc. I made one for my Mom, too- I hope she likes it when I give it to her tomorrow!
2 comments:
you need to teach me how to make a blessings board!!
HEY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I"M FAMOUS!!!
Post a Comment