
We made a trip to the grocery store the other evening to pick up a few things (okay, more than a few things- I've been away from home for 3 weeks & came home to an empty fridge- not good!) :) While we were there, Matt picked up a bag of chocolates to bring home, which Levi was pretty excited about. Before they made their way into the cart, Levi had them in his hand and was bringing them to me to open for him. I told him that we had to pay for the candy before we could eat it. Without a word and candy in hand, he darted to the end of the aisle, turned the corner and was high-tailin' it to the front of the store. When I caught up to him, I asked him where he was going and he said..."to pay!" Thanks for being a good listener, little man!! Way to keep me on my toes! :)
2 comments:
Out of the mouths of babes! You've taught him right!
LOL how cute!!!
Post a Comment