(and so is my waistline). Yep- we're having another baby!! We should get to meet this little cutie sometime around February 13th (which makes me about 15 weeks along now). This ultrasound is a few weeks old, but stay tuned...we should have an updated picture for you in about a month when we find out if Levi will be getting a little brother or a little sister to love!
9 comments:
Congrats!! I'm happy for you guys. :)
Yay! Congrats!!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having:)
Congratulations! I hope all is going well! Can't wait to find out what your having.
Let's add another girl to the Petersen family....what do you think?
Keep us posted....this Grandma can hardly wait!!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations! We can't wait to hear what you're having!!
Crongrats! That's so excting!
Matt told me that at school today...I should have just checked your blog! Congrats!
That's great. Congratulations.
Post a Comment