Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Reunion Time!!














I was lucky enough to get to spend a week up in the beautiful mountains and attend our biennial Naegle Family Reunion. I love family reunions! It was fun to catch up with a lot of extended family members and participate in all the fun activities and enjoy all the yummy food. I loved having lots of quality time to spend with my siblings and Mom, too- and it, of course, goes without saying that Levi was spoiled rotten the entire time. We took a day and went down to the Lower Ranch to see how the ranch house is being updated (I haven't been to the ranch in many, many years- it was neat to see again; Levi was pretty fascinated by the windmill there). My Uncle and Grandpa brought down some horses from the ranch and all the kids had fun riding. Levi was hesitant to get on the horse at first, but Tracy talked him into it and he rode with her. My Mom even hopped on up and rode awhile- how fun!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

It was fun to see you!
Isn't the transformation of the Lower Ranch amazing!?! The guys have been working so hard on it.

Shari said...

Fun! Does poor Matt ever get to go anywhere with you? lol

Emily Steele said...

How fun!!! Way to go Aunt Nancy! ;)

Skinners said...

For a minute I thought maybe you were CAMPING until I read the post! ;) Glad you guys enjoyed your trip!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Family reunions are tons of fun! Fun pictures!