We got together with a couple other families from Church and started our own date-night co-op. (You do what ya gotta do when there's no family close.) :) Matt & I get two dates a month and Levi goes to each of their houses to play. And then, one night a month all the boys are at our house- which is almost as fun as having a date!! Jacob, Russel, and Levi are all within 6 months of each other, and they have such a blast playing together. Here are some pictures of the action...
4 comments:
That's such a good idea! Date Nights are the best!
You win all the way around. Levi and his friends are sooo cute playing together.
good idea:)
ooh, that'd be nice. If we lived there (When we live there? *crosses fingers*) I would totally watch him for you. He's too cute to not adore, and I've never even met him!
Post a Comment