Levi had some special visitors this past week. Great-grandma Rogers and Grandma Petersen came out a week & a half ago. Great-grandma Rogers stayed for 5 days and then traded places with Grandpa Petersen, who also stayed for 5 days (Grandma Petersen got to stay the whole time- cool!). Levi got spoiled for 10 days straight!!! He loved having them here and was excited to show them all of his new tricks (like going potty in the bathroom- he insisted that he have an audience EVERY time :). We had fun going to the movies, the park, the zoo, and up to Estes park for a few days to fish and see the elk in Rocky Mtn. National Park. He was very sad when he got up Monday morning to find everyone had left. We can't wait to see you guys in Arizona in August- thanks for visiting!!! (I'd post some pictures, but they're all on Sharon's camera- I'll have to post them later once I get a copy).
And now we are off to Mt. Rushmore to see some amazing fireworks for the 4th of July!!! What a fun summer this is turning out to be!
4 comments:
sounds like fun! Can't wait to see pictures!
I know Grandma's and Grandpa's had fun too! Be sure to post lots of pics.
I bet the fireworks will be awesome there! Have fun, be safe! Happy 4th!
Wow, Mt Rushmore??? That's really cool! Glad grandma's and Grandpa got to visit Levi! I know they miss seeing him more! And already potty trained?? You guys are amazing! Tell Levi Myke's excited to play with him in August.
Post a Comment