
All of you Mom's out there who have kiddos with runny noses have gotta try this! The pediatrician that my Mom takes some of my younger siblings to recommended this for Garrett's nose when he had a cold. It's called Xlear, and it's an all-natural nasal spray- it's just normal saline and the natural sugar, xylitol. She was so impressed with how quickly it cleared up Garrett's nose, she told me to try it when Levi had a cold. I was really tired of wiping it, and Levi hates having his nose wiped, so I thought- what the heck! (especially with the new FDA recommendations for cold/cough medications for young children- you can't really give them anything, anyway). Use it at least twice daily, and you'll be amazed! It worked like a charm for Levi, and cleared up his drippy nose in a day. When Matt got the sniffles, after 2 days of being miserable at school, he gave it a try- and voila!- no more runny nose!! (I'm sure his patients appreciated not having to hear him "sniff, sniff" all day, too!) You can't find Xlear at the pharmacy, though. I bought mine at Vitamin Cottage and my Mom found her's at Sprouts. You'll have to check it out- too cool!!
2 comments:
oh awesome. I'll keep this in mind for Jakob. He HATES having his nose wiped, or boogers sucked out, or anything even touching his nose. lol
Thanks for the tip! I am always looking for something that works! I'll have to try and find it here.
Post a Comment