Saturday, February 7, 2009

i LOVE PaNdOrA!!


I'm sure most of you know about this totally awesome music application, but I felt an obligation to share this for any of you that don't. I used to download music and then upload onto my iPod (such a pain & I was always looking for fun, new music). Well, Pandora Radio changed all of that. It is an internet radio station (without commercials). You create your stations by typing in the name of an artist or a song you like. Pandora continues to play similar music. If you don't like a song it chooses, give the song a thumbs down and it will never play it again. If you like a song, give it a thumbs up and it will play similar songs. EASY! You can download an iPhone or Windows Vista app, or you can play music directly from their website.
Check it out: http://www.pandora.com

No comments: