
Yup! This was me last weekend. I've been hobbling around on a sore knee for a week, hoping to keep this on the down-low, but I thought I'd let all of you know who hadn't heard and might be wondering why the ace bandage and why I didn't go skiing today as planned...I hope things are back to normal soon. (At least I'm not in a cast like Matt was this time last year!)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. Not to be gross, but you look mangled :(
I'm glad you just have a sore knee, it's looks like your head is missing in the pic. J/k
Hope you heal fast.
Hope you're doing OK....that's exactly why I would never ski...I just don't like pain! Take care of yourself! Did you actually walk away?
Yikes! Are you sure that picture isn't of you? You can tell me the truth Erin.....:) I'm glad you didn't suffer worse injuries! (Like you said about Mat!) Hope you heal soon!
Post a Comment