this is our happily ever after
Ha Ha You fooled me :)I was wondering why your hubby took a picture prior to helping you up :)
Whew...that's good news! Had us all scared!
Hey, Love your new picture up top! It's really cool of you to learn the sport to be with Mat! I still wish I could go, but it's not as big a deal to Casey. lol. hope everything is good. luv the other petersens.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha Ha You fooled me :)
I was wondering why your hubby took a picture prior to helping you up :)
Whew...that's good news! Had us all scared!
Hey, Love your new picture up top! It's really cool of you to learn the sport to be with Mat! I still wish I could go, but it's not as big a deal to Casey. lol. hope everything is good. luv the other petersens.
Post a Comment