So, I got tagged...
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
1. (I'm gonna have to defer this one- don't really watch TV)
2. Matt & I do watch old episodes of The Office on our computer- does that count?
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Put up a wallpaper border in Levi's room
2. Did homework (working on my MBA)
3. Tried to work out with a sore knee
4. Had lunch with Matt
5. Cleaned up my downstairs
6. Cleaned Levi's room
7. Played with blocks (with Levi)
8. We had prayer at dinner time like, 4-5 times (Levi kept asking to say the prayer, again and again)
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Life after dental school
2. VACATION
3. Spending time with my family
4. Phone calls with my Mom/siblings
5. Dessert
6. Saturday
7. Scrapbooking time
8. Lunch with the girls
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Cinzetti's
2. Olive Garden
3. Red Robin
4. Ned's Krazy Sub
5. Mimi's Cafe
6. Filibertos (I know, I know)
7. Thai Cafe (very healthy and fresh/in contrast to #6)
8. Papa John's
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. More vacations
2. To have a little girl someday
3. A super clean, organized house
4. MORE TIME!
5. To get super fit
6. Happy, healthy family
7. A personal chef
8. To be successful
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Jen
2. Katie
3. Shanan
4. Ann (where did your blog go, anyway??)
5. Courtney
6. Ashley
7. Amanda
8. Lindsay
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
1 comment:
Great job! I love, love, love your picture!! So nice! Now I know why you don't blog too often....you're so busy....but I do love it when you do blog. It's nice to keep up with you. Tell Mat thanks for helping me get started!
Post a Comment