Monday, January 19, 2009

I did it!


I survived ski lesson #1- and had a great time! Matt and I went up to Loveland on Friday. Matt is a pro snowboarder (and tried, unsuccessfully to teach me to board about 6 years ago). After that horrible, horrible day, I vowed that he would have to enjoy the snow alone. But, now that Levi has gear all ready for him (don't worry, we won't send him down the mountain until he can walk/run a little better :), I was getting sad thinking about all the family trips I might miss out on. So, I decided that I would take lessons this year (Matt's taking them with me for moral support, and of course, has already showed me up- doing jumps on day 1). So far, so good; we return for lesson #2 next week!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Great job! Keep up the good work. You'll be an amazing skier...just give yourself a little time! Congrats!

Jen said...

Awesome! I have only been skiing once & i was 15. I thought i did pretty well (i think it's because i was an addicted roller bladder). I think I would be too afraid now

Shanan and Danica said...

ahh it sounds like fun. good luck with all of your lessons.

Colton and Ashley said...

YEAH GIRL! Whoo hoo! Now I'll have someone to go with! I'm always having to hang with the guys...and usually Brandon is the only one nice enough to hang with me now and then. I'm excited!