Well, I've had a couple of broken fillings now for a while that had been bothering me, so I did what any person might do- called the dentist...sort of. Matt is now treating patients 5 days a week, most weeks and has been salivating (ha,ha) at the thought of replacing those for me. So, I mustered up the courage to make it in to the clinic to see him. I couldn't help but bring my camera and steal a couple of pics of him so he could remember life in dental school. Yes, he did stick me with that needle- he got his revenge I guess. I must say, both faculty members he worked under had nothing but good things to say about him while I was there, and my teeth feel much better. Not too bad, babe!!
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
3 comments:
You lucky girl....if you knew how much money I have in my mouth you would die....so the price is right and don't tell your hubby that you have a crush on the "cute dentist".Smile!!
I am glad to hear that dentist school is going so well. :)
And I am glad that you feel better...but the needle sticking thing is never good. :)
Dude you are brave!
Post a Comment