

Well, we finally made it back home and are almost back in the swing of things. Matt's getting busier in the clinic as he begins the 2nd half of his 3rd year at CU Dental. I'm adjusting to being a full-time stay-at-home Mom and part-time MBA student. (I left my triage RN position at APA in December.) Matt and I were released as Sunbeam teachers (a position we've had and loved for 2 1/2 years), and I was called to be a Mia Maid advisor in the Young Women's. Monday morning we were greeted with a yard full of snow, so I bundled up Levi and we had a blast playing in it early this morning.
8 comments:
Look at those cute little red cheeks):
Absolutely adorable!! I really think you will be a great Mia Maids leader...the girls will just love you!
Wow you both have a lot of things going on. Good luck to you both.
And the snow looks like fun...from afar where I don't have to shovel it. :)
Hi, it's grandma Bev. Love your blog! Can I add you as a follower on mine? Hugs to all of you!
Hooray for young women! You'll be great!
Congrats on the new calling! You'll be awesome young women leader! That's exciting about going back to school! Will you be done by the time Matt is? Levi is so cute! It's hard to let them play outside for too long when they turn into little popsicles!:)
hi this is Meghan I am Sean Green's wife well ijust wanted to tell you how adorable your little boy is. darlingest family.
Hey, Saw your link on Lindsay's blog. You little guy is sooooo cute! I'm jealous of the snow. :)
Post a Comment