Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dental Solutions Grand Opening

I am SO glad this weekend is over!! We had a great open house/ribbon cutting/grand opening on Friday (but it's been hanging over my head for so long, I'm glad it's over with and I can move on with my life finally!!) We had a great turn-out, and it was a fun event! I will now finally post pictures of the office. I should toss some before pictures up here, but it's getting late, so maybe later...
Exterior of the office. The local radio station came out for the event and did a remote- it was pretty fun.

The inside of the office- this has been such a major project for me, but it's all coming together!

We had some pretty special guests in attendance. Miss Rebecca took great care of the boys (as usual), so I could mingle, and do the all-important job of cutting the ribbon.

Mingling with guests. We are so glad our friends, the Skinners, came over from AZ to visit! The top left picture is of Matt on the air. The radio DJ asked him dental questions during breaks that he got to answer off the cuff- he's famous now, I'm sure!

Papa, Jeremy & Masen also came out from AZ. It was so much fun having them here (you can tell Weston was loving having Grandpa around!!)

We tried really hard to get a nice family shot at the event- this is as good as it got, after waiting almost an hour for Matt to get a break from the crowd. I like the first picture because Weston is about 2 seconds away from picking his nose, and Levi is making the same goofy face as his Dad! Love these boys!

Don't you love the dessert table??? The signs say, "A little something for your sweet tooth". Matt also got to address the Chamber and our team, then the Chamber read the proclamation.
Cutting the Ribbon- I guess we're official now!!

6 comments:

Bev said...

So proud of you guys!! Can't wait to hear all about it in person. Congrats on a big accomplishment!!

Jen said...

What an awesome experience. You guys are amazing! What an accomplishment :)

Tracy said...

So happy for you guys glad it went good for you guys and I could help contribute by labeling your chocolates for your very yummy looking dessert table love you!

Jordan said...

Wow! Congratulations Matt and Erin. I hope it goes well for you. Happy to hear that things are returning to normal. When will your house be finished? I can't wait to see pictures.

Petersens said...

Yay! Congrats! You guys are amazing! We'll have to come see you later in the year after the baby is born :)

Colton and Ashley said...

So Awesome! Congrats!!!