We've had a CrAzY past few weeks, but we are finally coming up for air. We were frantically trying to get our dental office set up prior to our June 21st official open. Construction delayed us by several weeks, so we were working on top of each other finishing the remodel and getting our supplies and systems in place...but it all pretty much worked out as it tends to do. However, getting ready to open meant long days at the office for a couple of weeks.
The boys were good sports about it. We set up the pack-and-play for Weston to nap in and we set Levi up with a TV, Netflix account, and basically gave him the remote while we worked. They also consumed embarrassing amounts of chocolate, suckers, and McDonalds chicken nuggets and french fries (sometimes at 10 at night)- but we got it done! Now that I am getting more than 5 hours of sleep at night, I'm ready to get caught up at home and here.
We have had 2 weeks of treating patients at the office. We've worked out a few bugs and things are going pretty well. There are a few final finishing touches to add and then I'll post pictures of the place. We had some fun visitors last night/this morning- I'll edit those pictures and post them later. Hope you are all having a wonderful 4th of July weekend!
Betty’s Lawyer
7 years ago
2 comments:
wooohooo! your back!! I was wondering what crazyness you guys were up to :) cant wait to see pics of the dental office!!
I am glad I was able to come and help you guys out! Hope your second week went okay and Happy 4 to you guys love you!
Post a Comment