
Weston is little Mr. Independent, and he LOVES to snack all day long! He's already been helping himself to whatever he can reach in the pantry, but now he's mastered opening the fridge on his own. So now, not only do I get to clean up shelf-stable messes, but I get some perishable food messes to look forward to as well- Woo Hoo! (We're talkin', he even pulls out the milk jug at times...this could get ugly).

Levi was a little upset by the spilled vegetables on Saturday (he's Mr. Organized, you know), and then they even started fighting over who got to hold the bag! (At least they make some good food choices, right?! I should count my blessings, I know.)

Wish me luck!!
2 comments:
I know seriously he's going for the healthy stuff. let him go at it :)
Wow I cannot wait to see all this action when I come this weekend i love those boys!
Post a Comment