
Momma's got a new camera! I'm excited to get to learn how to take better pictures- I've done a little reading up and learning about f-stops, ISOs, white balance, and shutter speeds. Maybe in my next less-busy life, I'll even learn Photoshop (or at least Photoshop Elements). Hopefully you see a dramatic improvement in the quality of my photos. My kids are pretty adorable, so it really buggs when the best pictures I have of them are over-exposed or blurry...we'll see how I do now that I've got some better tools! I'm pretty excited!
I got to practice this weekend. How do you think I did????
We needed a picture of Matt for our office's website/brochure/mailings. Our marketing expert recommended a picture in casual clothes in a natural setting. Headshots are stuffy anyway, and since I couldn't find his headshot CD that we paid too much money for before he graduated last year, we pulled off the side of the road while we were out running errands on Saturday when I thought the sun was good, and started snapping. Not too shabby...don't you agree?!Speaking of the brochure...here's a peek at the inside- pretty legit, huh?!
4 comments:
Very cool! I love my fancy camera. I don't know what I did with out it. and all the aperture/ shutter speed stuff comes quickly. Nice brochure :)
You're quite the photographer.....and you've got quite the handsome model there too!! Can't wait to see all the exciting pictures of those boys!!
I love the pictures! I cannot wait to see more beautiful shots you take!
Those are great Erin! I just love your little family. I cant believe Matt is a dentist!! Thats so cool!
Post a Comment