Saturday, February 12, 2011

Student of the Week!!


When we picked up Levi from school yesterday, his teachers told us that he was chosen as Student of the Week this week! Woo-hoo! He brought home this gift certificate for his own pizza and was so proud! He made sure that we knew "only one kid is student of the week, Mom". Cool, Levi!!

Also, this little guy had his one-year check-up at the doctor's office yesterday. He is in the 25% for height and 50% for weight (at 22.2 pounds). And, apparently, he has an ear infection. He's been a trooper about the whole thing- wasn't ever fussy or anything, so I had no idea. This is a first for him and our family. (Levi has yet to have an ear infection). But, I must say, having that pink bottle of Amoxicillin in my fridge makes me feel like a 'real Mom'.

Don't you just love this little beauty? I won this cute teakettle at Bunco last night! Sweet!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Student of the week and trooper of the week with an ear infection.......and I love your tea kettle.......now I have another idea for a Bunco gift.

Jen said...

I love "bubble gum" medicine growing up :)