Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


We had lots of fun getting ready for Valentine's Day! Levi had a party at school today, so yesterday he made cards for all the kiddos in his class and a cute little bag to put all of his Valentines in. He really liked putting buttons on his bag- I had to limit him after a while.

I have to give Matt credit. He actually picked up the camera while we were busy crafting and took this ONE picture. Here's proof: I was there, too! Thanks, babe!
I took the other picture while Matt was telling me "don't you dare take a picture of me crafting solo"- yep, I did...and he was! (He must love me)

I made 34 chocolate covered strawberry marshmellows to give to the kids in Levi's class. Aren't they cute?

Found them HERE
Weston had one for breakfast. It's Valentine's Day- you can eat chocolate for breakfast, right???
I actually stayed up until midnight wrapping them and making our Valentine's mailboxes. Matt helped, too. I guess we were having too much fun because Levi wandered out of his room, and asked us to keep it down. "You keep waking me up, guys". Sorry, bud.
Then I had fun filling the boxes with sweet notes and treats. Happy Valentine's Day!! We love you!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh you guys are so creative and make the cutest things! Those chocolate marshmallows look delicious! I am going to look them up on the website and try them. Looks like Weston enjoyed his very much and Levi looks adorable in his pajama picture. Hope you had a good Valentines Day. Love you guys!

Bev said...

I love that Levi had to quiet you down.........hahahahahaha! Cute holiday fun at your house and great memories for your boys!!

Jen said...

Love the marshmallows. So cute & so simple!