Friday, January 7, 2011

"Levi-isms"


I just love chit-chatting with my little man! He talks all the time these days, and says some of the cutest things! Here's what he's been saying lately:

(When he doesn't want to do something, eat something, wear something, etc):
"I can't like that"

(After sneezing):
"I was blessing, Mom" or "I blessed on that"

(For all sorts of different objects, foods, etc. that he does like):
"Ooooh, that's my favorite!"

(When he wants you to pay attention to him and your distracted):
"{attempts to whistle}A little boy is talking to you"

(When he doesn't want to do something you've asked him to do):
"Sorry, I too busy right now"

(When he's up to something he shouldn't be up to):
"Don't see me right now"

(When you are teasing him, forget something, and at all sorts of random times during the day):
"You tricking me!"

4 comments:

Petersens said...

what a funny boy! Little kid jabber is the best!

welchfamily said...

What a little cutie!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Tracy said...

Oh my Levi is so adorable! Cannot wait to hear his talk when they come next week so excited to see you guys!

TheBatts said...

hilarious!! I miss that age!! keep writing all that silly stuff down Nicolas loves to hear all the funny stuff he used to say!! I love his "dont see me right now" :)