Levi is my little smarty pants boy. He is REALLY into reading books lately. I swear we go through 20+ books everyday. He walks into the family room with a stack of books every afternoon and we read, and then without fail, he says 'just one more' after we finish that stack, and then comes back with another armful. (It can get a little exhausting.) Our ottoman always looks like this these days:

We've also been working on writing/doodling skills and sight words. He can just about write his name, although the letters aren't always in the right order. Last night, he floored me. He says, "Mom, I'm going to write your name. M-O-and then, M?" I said yes, that's right and when I looked at his paper- this is what I saw:

I LOVE IT!!
4 comments:
Sweetest thing ever!!
wow! What a smart boy! And a very nice mom to read so many many books everyday with him!
That is really impressive! Also reflects a very good and patient mom who takes the time to teach her children :) Hope to see you this weekend :)
I would totally frame that!
Post a Comment