Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO! (or should we say ARRRRG!)








We dressed up as a family 'o band 'o pirates 'tis year fer Halloween. Aren't we ugly? Arrr! Levi carved up his jack-o-lantern this day before diggin' into his loot.


6 comments:

Bev said...

So cute I can barely stand it!! Lucky boys to have you for a MOM!!

Petersens said...

oooh, what a scary bunch you are! :) How fun!

TheBatts said...

yes!! I love that you did matching costumes!! you all look awesome!

Jen said...

Love the costumes:)

Tracy said...

You guys look awesome! Levi and Weston look so adorable I am proudly showing there picture off to everyone I can! I am definitely a proud aunt! You guys really know how to celebrate Halloween and I cannot wait to see you Friday!

Skinners said...

How cute and I'm so impressed that Matt dressed up! Loved his pants! ;) Miss you guys! Just tonight we said, we wish the Petersens were here! They'd come roast marshmallows with us at 8:30!