Friday, October 1, 2010

{We've been painting}


Levi's been really into painting lately (and we've been doing a lot of it lately)! I love the washable finger-paints, although Levi prefers using them with a paintbrush.

Weston LOVES his brother!!!


I'm loving the homeless-looking box fort! Levi plays in this thing every day. In fact, just the other day he insisted on the whole family being in there with him (minus Dad, who was at work)...meaning we fit one adult, 2 children, and 2 crazy dogs inside!! I'm also loving the fact that it's not getting cold yet. Our afternoons get into the high-80's, but it cools off and is perfect outside in the evening. We've been having dinner on the porch every night. I'm just about done getting the boxes that will be unpacked, unpacked, and the house is coming together...pictures are on their way!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh i love the fort! Every kids need a cardboard fort at some time in their childhood :)

Bev said...

Lucky Levi, to have your for him Mom!!
Can't wait to see pics of your new home!

welchfamily said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Wish we were closer to come and play!!! We miss you guys!!

Skinners said...

Love the homeless fort box! And I have to tell you I busted up laughing when I read that he won't use his fingers to paint! ;) Logan keeps asking when we are going to your house!

Petersens said...

So fun! I love painting! Excited to see your house!