Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun at the Park


Last week we snuck out of the house to go and play at the neighborhood park. Levi had fun riding his bike there and playing on the slides. We let Weston take a turn on the slide, and then Levi insisted on giving his brother a ride on his trike.


The way to the park is downhill, which made the ride back home a little harder...I jumped on to help Levi pedal the uphill!

Poor Weston was all tuckered-out and didn't quite make it home awake.

3 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! I love how the bike has a back seat :)

Bev said...

I know just how Weston feels....that's how Grandma's feel too. Love Levi's rosy, red cheeks!! So cute......

Tracy said...

How adorable! I am glad to see you guys are having fun! So good of levi to take his brother for a ride!