Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mr. Puff & CUPCAKES!!!



We had a couple of Halloween parties to go to this weekend, so last Friday I slaved away and made LOTS of cupcakes. We made 2 dozen pumpkin cream cheese cupcakes and 2 dozen chocolate spiderweb cupcakes. The pumpkin ones were prettier, but the chocolate ones tasted A-MAZ-ING!! (and I even hand-crafted those sweet spiderwebs out of white chocolate- impressed??)! (BTW- do you LOVE that spooky candle-holder from Bath & Body Works in the 1st pic as much as I do?! I won that at Bunco night- score!)



Mr. Puff is this little bear that lives at Levi's preschool. Every week, the teachers choose a well-behaved kiddo to take Mr. Puff home. Levi got picked last week and he was so excited!! We got to drag him around all weekend and take pictures of what we did so that Levi could report to his class on Monday about all the fun we had. We let Levi dress Mr. Puff up as a pirate, since we went to a costume party on Friday and were all dressed as pirates. We also took him to the pumpkin patch (more pics to come) and corn maze, and he even went out to dinner with us. His preschool has a Mr. Puff journal where you put in your pictures/description of your weekend. So late Sunday night we were scrambling editing the pictures, printing them, and typing up Levi's report...is this a sign of things to come???

5 comments:

Amanda and Brent said...

I am more than impressed with your cupcakes... they look like ones you buy at a boutique! You are talented! Love the pirate idea! You are such an awesome mom!

Bev said...

Cupcakes are amazing!! You are one talented lady!!
Love Mr. Puff.......Levi looks like he's taking very good care of him!! Cute!

TheBatts said...

what can't you do missy??? :) those cupcakes look amazing very professional! Levi looks like he painted the town with Mr. Puff hee hee

Tracy said...

Your CUPCAKES look delicious! You are going to have to teach us how to make those. I am glad you guys are showing Mr. Puffy a good time and Levi looks so cute in those pictures taking care of him especially the pirate costume too cute! Can not wait to see you this weekend!
Love you

Skinners said...

LOVE it! When you are done there, can I borrow you to teach me to do fun things?!