Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday (to me!!)

Sorry for the lack of updates...we're still homeless (more on that later), so our internet access has been a bit sketchy at times...but on a positive note-

I was able to celebrate my birthday in Arizona with my family. This is a special treat for me, since I’ve been in Colorado for the past 4 years. I really cherish the time I get to spend with my family at home. We started the day in the pool with the kiddos (before it got too hot to swim), then we went back to my Mom’s for a surprise cake (thanks, Mom!). Then I got to cuddle my boys to sleep during naptime. Matt ended my special day with a fantastic night out at The Melting Pot in Scottsdale. Yay!


Dinner


Dessert- Yum!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Well, aren't you two cute!....and Happy Birthday.......LATE

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
I totally need to try melting pot sometime.