Sunday, July 25, 2010

Disneyland- Day 1

Last month (pre-move) Matt and I snuck away to my FAVORITE PLACEDiSnEyLaNd!!! We celebrated our 5th Anniversary and the end of dental school- and had the best time!! We had a system…a plan per se, and made fantastic use of the 2 ½ days in the park. I loved being able to spend lots of one-on-one time with my man in my FAVORITE PLACE and now Matt wants season passes (it was ThAt fun!) Now we just can’t wait to do it again with the kids!


Day One started LATE (I was after 9pm before we got to the park…but we’re hard-core!!)

Jungle Cruise

Pirates of the Caribbean- twice

Haunted Mansion

Splash Mountain

It’s a Small World

Mad Tea Party

Indiana Jones

Dinner at McDonalds- 1am…then to SLEEP


1 comment:

Jen said...

How did I miss these posts?!?!?!
How much fun & look how stinkin cute you guys are.
You look like newly weds again :)