Monday, January 18, 2010

Sledding!!!





Matt had a day off today, so we joined up with some friends in Breckenridge and went sledding! We had a great time, especially Dad and eventually, Levi (and in case you are worried about my judgment, Mom- no I did not risk the life of my unborn child by cruising down the slope today :) I just took the pictures.) Levi was not too sure that this activity was safe and he was pretty hesitant to go down, especially when he saw how fast some of the sleds were going. He did agree to go down several times with Dad, but for the most part, he rode down with his hands covering his eyes- it was too cute!

2 comments:

Bev said...

I agree with Levi....cover my eyes and go for it!! So cute.

Petersens said...

SO fun! Glad you didn't go down. Soon though! Hope your last month is going smoothly and as comfortable as possible!