Very cute idea, Excellent for scrapbooking. Man I wish I had thought of that. OH ya I did then I told you. Very Cool I will need a copy after month 9 and a picture of the finished product (Weston).
You have got to be the thinnest pregnant woman I have ever seen!! Such a cute idea may have to copy you when I finally have another baby when my hubby is back from Iraq!! Hope you are doing well in CO :) Love - Amy
12 comments:
THERE they are! I just commented on the other post. lol
You're like, teh cutest pregnant girl ever. You look exactly the same except the bump on your belly gets bigger. lol
SOOO cute! It's so cool the way you took those! Only your belly grew, which is adorable and not fair at all! 22 days!
That is such a stinkin cute idea!!!!! I am totally copying you on my next pregnancy:)
Very cute idea, Excellent for scrapbooking. Man I wish I had thought of that. OH ya I did then I told you. Very Cool I will need a copy after month 9 and a picture of the finished product (Weston).
How fun is that!!! So glad you showed us your tummy....you're the cutest pregnant person I have EVER seen!!! Love it!!
Oh you make me sick! You are so stinkin' cute still at 9 months!
You have got to be the thinnest pregnant woman I have ever seen!! Such a cute idea may have to copy you when I finally have another baby when my hubby is back from Iraq!! Hope you are doing well in CO :) Love - Amy
Erin you are so adorable! We cannot wait for little Weston to be here. Hopefully it is soon! love ya! the Garner family <3
You look great! I'm very jealous.
k...you are such a brat. Your 9 month picture is SO not big enough! Tiny little thing! Work it while you can hottie!
Post a Comment