In Glendale at the CKC Scrapbook Convention. Kellie joined us for the convention and we took a few classes, went to a night crop on Saturday, and did lots of shopping! (Many thanks to my Mom who kept Levi for the weekend so I could sneak away for this!!!!)
We had an awesome time. I got 38 layouts done during the week (50 if you count the ones that just need pictures added to them)!!! Whew! Levi was such a good sport about hanging out with us crazy papercrafters in a hotel room for 5 days. Too bad Daddy couldn't come this time! He did some of this:

And watched lots of this:

and other fun movies, keeping him entertained. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite layouts that I finished (above).




4 comments:
They turned out great! What a fun time:)
I'm so jealous that you get to do this stuff. lol I had no idea there was a scrapbook convention. I would have BEEN there!! hah.
Amazing, simply amazing! You are a bunch of lucky, talented gals! How fun!
I'm jealous. I wish I could finally get working on my own scrapbooking projects, most of which are barely started or only half way finished. Maybe, I will have to come to Colorado for a few days of scrapbooking fun!!
Post a Comment