Congrats! Little boys are so much fun as you already know! Having two will be a blast. Glad Levi will have a little brother to play with. They are gonna be so cute together!
I'm so excited for you guys. Levi will be a wonderful big brother. So far you seem to be carrying on the Petersen tradition of boys! However, I have a sneaking suspicion that you will get your little girl.
6 comments:
We need another boy around the age of the new baby girls....so, so happy! What a cute way to announce it too! Levi looks happy!!
We are so excited for you guys!!! Levi is such a cutie we are sure the little one on his way will be too!!!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Little boys are so much fun as you already know! Having two will be a blast. Glad Levi will have a little brother to play with. They are gonna be so cute together!
Congrats again! I'm so happy for you. :-D
Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting!
I'm so excited for you guys. Levi will be a wonderful big brother. So far you seem to be carrying on the Petersen tradition of boys! However, I have a sneaking suspicion that you will get your little girl.
Post a Comment