Levi and I had fun dipping strawberries in yummy chocolate this weekend while Dad was out camping with the Scouts. (We saved him a couple). Look how domesticated I can be!!
Those look yummy and I LOVE that plate! I've been wanting to do something yummy and domesticated but haven't decided yet what to do. And if I don't decide on ONE thing, it'll be 21934589345 things and then all we'll have to eat in the house will be baked goods. lol
Did you just use melted chocolate chips for the strawberries? I wonder if butterscotch would be good on them....
I just melted semi-sweet chips in the microwave and dipped the strawberries in them. (Make sure the berries have dried after being washed or the chocolate won't stick). Then I drizzled melted white chips over the top and put them in the fridge to set up. Enjoy!
9 comments:
Delicious!!!!
Now I'm hungry! I love chocolate dipped strawberries! I love chocolate anything!
Great job!! Hope Levi remembers how to do that when he has a SWEETHEART, he'll be a great catch!
I am jealous...if I was making them they wouldn't last long enough to take a picture. :)
Yum!! it's to bad technology has gone far enough to let us "print" the food off the screen! :)
sorry I hope that made sense. I meant it's too bad we can't just print it out and eat it. ha ha
Holy crap. Can you move into my house? I didn't even vacuum the floors while he was gone!
Those look yummy and I LOVE that plate! I've been wanting to do something yummy and domesticated but haven't decided yet what to do. And if I don't decide on ONE thing, it'll be 21934589345 things and then all we'll have to eat in the house will be baked goods. lol
Did you just use melted chocolate chips for the strawberries? I wonder if butterscotch would be good on them....
I just melted semi-sweet chips in the microwave and dipped the strawberries in them. (Make sure the berries have dried after being washed or the chocolate won't stick). Then I drizzled melted white chips over the top and put them in the fridge to set up. Enjoy!
Post a Comment