We enjoyed spending this past weekend in San Diego. Matt was a groomsman in Steven & Jodi Gibson's wedding. I was excited to be able to come along. I got some quality time in with my favorite big sis (who is Steve's sister-in-law), and favorite niece, Esther. I loved the sunshine!! We had a, well, interesting, day at Sea World where Levi was more interested in pushing his stroller than doing anything else and threw a fit whenever you tried to separate him from it...hmmm. The San Diego temple was absolutely stunning and I'm grateful to the girls who took care of Levi so I could attend the sealing with Matt- that was the highlight of the weekend, and I'd love to go back and spend more time there. We spent a short time at the beach- it was a little windy that day, and the water kinda freaked Levi out, he didn't like the waves coming up and on top of his feet out of nowhere. We finished up the weekend with some shopping in Old Town and drove through Balboa park- also very beautiful. Congrats to Steven & Jodi- and thanks for getting married so that we had a great excuse to break away!
2 comments:
sounds like a beautiful trip. and the pictures look great!
Aren't you the lucky ones! love the beautiful pics...especially the one with Elmo eating Levi's head...so cute!!~ did you get the Santa to pop up? Love you guys!!
Post a Comment