Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Levi


I was realizing that I hadn't posted any pictures of Levi lately, and he sure is cute, so here you go...

(As you can see from the colors on his tray, this was his 3rd, yes 3rd, otter pop! Hey- it keeps him busy while I make dinner).

4 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you for giving him otter pops. I hate cleaning up that mess. (he seems not to be too messy though). Katelyn has to wait for summer when she can go outside in her diaper & eat them & then I hose her off when she is done :)

Shanan and Danica said...

you are right...he is totally cute. And I am all for the otter pops...of course I haven't had to clean Danica up yet after she has eaten one. :)

Bev said...

Cutie pie!! Otter pops are cheap and good! time for a bath now, but so worth it when you have stuff to do. Glad you finally posted a pic of him!!

southolive said...

That is too funny, that's exactly what i do when I'm making dinner. It works:)