Friday, March 27, 2009

Snowed In!



We were snowed in yesterday and this morning due to a Spring blizzard that came our way. I was home yesterday just watching the snow come down all morning and start filling up our backyard, when, to my surprise, Matt showed up home about 1:00 in the afternoon. The school was closed because of the weather, as were many other businesses/schools in the area. It continued snowing all day, and we woke to a ton of snow to play in come this morning. Levi loves to eat the snow and he was so happy that Daddy got to play hooky again this morning until the clinic was reopened. I'm sure he is really busy now- he is working in the Emergency clinic this afternoon, which I'm sure is full of patients that wanted to be seen yesterday and this morning, but could not make it to the school because of the weather. (Good luck, Matt!) I have been sad, wishing it would finally warm up for good (and jealous of all of you soaking up the sun back in Arizona), but snow days are pretty fun. It's an excuse to stay home and play!

2 comments:

Bev said...

It's 80 here....give yourself a couple of months and you'll be sooo glad you're there.
Tell Matt grandpa lost a crown today eating a sugar daddy. He'll be at the dentist on Monday.....you'd think he'd learn!!

Shari said...

I'm jealous. Wish you could send me a snowball.