Saturday, March 21, 2009

{ DiSnEyLaNd!!! }


We got to spend 3 days in Disneyland this week with my family. (Thanks, Mom- you're the best!) We had such a great time! I LOVE Disneyland, and I was very happy that Levi really enjoyed himself, too. (I'm sure it had nothing to do with getting spoiled by his aunts and Grandma plus, being in the happiest place on Earth, right? ;)) Spring Break is now over and real life begins again on Monday...too bad!

5 comments:

Shari said...

That looks like it was so fun! Now I'm really looking forward to our trip there next month. You three are so cute together. :)

Colton and Ashley said...

How fun!!!!!!! I'm Jealous!!!!!!!

Bev said...

I can't believe how lucky you are! Cute pics......I can see a lot of scrap bookin' coming from this trip! So fun for you and your family to all be together.

Jen said...

What a fun trip! I can't wait to take Katelyn some day soon:)

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Too fun!! I can't wait to take the kids there! Looks like you all had a great time!:)