I know it's probably weird to post pics of our master bath, but I'm pretty excited about it. Matt & I decided to replace our tub last November and we got a little out of control. Next thing you know, we're ripping out our vanity and pulling up the carpet that I despised having in the bathroom. Matt did a great job tiling the floors, tub apron and shower walls (but we had a hard time finishing the job, tiling is pretty difficult with a one-year-old under foot). I had fun redecorating afterward. We replaced the vanity with a smaller one to open up the bathroom, now that the tub was bigger, then got rid of the Hollywood light strip and added additional medicine cabinets and shelves. Check out the pics.
3 comments:
it looks awesome!! Congrats on finishing. :)
It looks amazing!!!!
It's totally not weird that you posted pics- i would have been mad if you didn't.
Great job Guys!
Your bathroom is beautiful! Good job!
Post a Comment